Recent content by Abby4123

  1. A

    Diarrhea issues and diet change

    I’ve jumped around different dry foods a lot not only because my sheltie is picky, but also because it seems he has a weak stomach and has very runny and smelly poops about every few weeks. It’s a disaster every time and causes for trimmed fur and baths as well. We want to get him on the best...
  2. A

    Knee Sprain

    I would! But he’s doing much better on the leash now :) quick improvements!
  3. A

    Knee Sprain

    Yeah no kidding... luckily he’s doing way better now.
  4. A

    Knee Sprain

    I’ve been looking but all I see are regular vets. I’ll try do to some deeper research to find any.
  5. A

    Knee Sprain

    I have a 16ft one and he doesn’t really like it. He does okay walking around but he never wants to go far and he never wants to go. I try extending it far and locking it so that it’s loose but he still doesn’t bite.
  6. A

    Knee Sprain

    Update: almost one full week down but we had another setback! He never wants to go potty when on the leash, so I have to let him off but I monitor him closely. Two days ago he started running around excited and didn’t want to come back to me (he knew that I was gonna take him back to the...
  7. A

    Knee Sprain

    Wow, that’s very smart, I might even start this evening! He hasn’t learned any tricks yet (and I’ve never taught any dog any tricks) so I think that would be very fun for the both of us :) thank you!
  8. A

    Knee Sprain

    Thanks for the advice! It’s been so helpful. I should find more puzzle games. I’ve tried a couple, but I really need to find great ones for him specifically. It’s very hard to tell if he’s really understanding if it’s a puzzle or not! Haha
  9. A

    Knee Sprain

    Thanks so much! Two Kongs is a great idea. I really need to get a second, he eats up the first one so fast.
  10. A

    Knee Sprain

    Thanks for the tips! I’ve been freezing and putting his kibble into a kong and he loves it. I might need to get a second so I can swap them out! I’ve started an extreme kennel rest starting from about Thursday. I was planning on going for two weeks minimum and see where we’re at. His leg...
  11. A

    Knee Sprain

    I’ve had my little Tod for almost only two weeks now. He’s 9 months old, and just fully grown. We brought him home to our kitten and they had a little episode. He must’ve hit his leg on the table because he now has a sprained knee (vet confirmed.) she said two weeks of bed rest, but after a few...
Back
Top