Recent content by Ann

  1. Ann

    Such empathy

    What a sweet and lovely story, Sharon. Meadow is proving once again how intuitive our Shelties can be. 💜 I’m glad the little bird was ok!
  2. Ann

    It’s been awhile…

    Glad to see you back, Lisa, and even better to hear you're recovering. It sure takes time to reorganize a house and not a good idea to do it in a week or two! Looks like the pups have adjusted well and they're being good housemates. Take care of yourself!
  3. Ann

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    Sorry to hear that! I really would get a good personal injury lawyer on your case. It really seems you ought to be able to recover more than your truck/trailer damage! Take care of yourself!
  4. Ann

    Timmy's in the Well!

    What a terrific experience, Chris! Thanks for sharing.
  5. Ann

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    Thanks for the update, glad to know you're still upright and doing OK. Still, it sounds like you're pretty ouchy and oy about your truck, trailer and bike. Hopefully your lawyer can help sort out some remedies for that. Please rest and take care of yourself...Spitfire and Ian said they'll take...
  6. Ann

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    How horrible! I'm sorry about your motorcycle but very glad if you're only sore. I hope you went to the hospital and let them check you out, Sheep! I learned that lesson in my accident last year. I fought going but was glad they convinced me. If you didn't, please see your own doctor and let...
  7. Ann

    Say what?

    Geez, what will they come up with next? I hear a lot of the mini Collie thing but by the time I get done detailing the long history of the Shetland Isles etc etc etc my listener's eyes are usually rolling back in their head. At least I know they won't make that mistake again! :ROFLMAO...
  8. Ann

    Bath Time for Pico!

    Someone does not look happy....more cookies!!! :ROFLMAO: Bet he looks great when he's dry!
  9. Ann

    Let Us In!

    Sprite was upset, there was no pane for her! She was in the background egging them on. :lol:
  10. Ann

    Let Us In!

    We knowz dere's food in dere! We smellz da coffee....dat means donuts! 🐶 🍩
  11. Ann

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Wow, I don't consider 7.5 senior at all...I think those standards have changed, especially for smaller breeds. I don't consider them senior until they're 10! Sprite is 11 and she plays ball like she was 5. And Flurry at 9 has not slowed down a bit. She's still psycho puppy, guarding the...
  12. Ann

    Doggie Day!

    I heard it’s National Dog Day. Where are the cookies?
  13. Ann

    Hello again, this time with Luna

    Luna is adorable! The wild ones are always super smart too, look out! 😆 I have one too, they’ll keep you entertained.
  14. Ann

    Calendar Girl!

    The winners were announced today and Misty was chosen from the 24 Finalists to be one of the 12 to grace the 2027 National Canine Cancer Foundation Calendar! Misty sends licks and wags to all of you who voted, along with a big thanks from me! Misty wants to know where the special treats are...
  15. Ann

    Vote for Misty - Made the Cut!!

    The voting closed last night and Misty made the cut to the top 24! She finished in number 19. A panel of judges will now choose the 12 Finalists for the calendar. Even if she doesn't make it to the calendar, I'm thrilled that she made it this far. Thanks to everyone who voted for her! Stay tuned...
Back
Top