Recent content by Ron Atkinson

  1. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Nope he is wearing the pillow of comfort ,he still tried to remove his bandage.😷
  2. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    He is super, I think it helps that I ask for him and don't bother him unnecessarily. He is the practice primary surgeon but I usually leave him a voicemail to ask him what I need to and I have waited till he is available. But lately Teddy has needed a Surgeon When Teddy was dropped off...
  3. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Well it's time for an update, Teddy saw his Vet 2 weeks ago and we got it drained He saw him Tuesday and in 4 days it erupted 2 times he was a matted mess and was unhappy that we had to clean him up so much. I talked with Dr Brandon on Monday and he said he could remove it. So on Tuesday he...
  4. Ron Atkinson

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    Get your representative to claim it as Historically Relevant. If memory serves me right the historical reference and plates comes at 25 years. ⛽
  5. Ron Atkinson

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    I am super glad you're just sore and not hurt worse.Looks like your truck took a beating. Make sure you see a Doctor,at our age you need to make sure your alright. And get the lawyer that fights for you. Glad to hear Ian is keeping an eye on you. Even if he thinks food is involved probably the...
  6. Ron Atkinson

    Let Us In!

    Mom is a genius, Being able to fool those noses and separate them from breakfast, all at the same time. 🤓🐾
  7. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    He saw his Surgeon and it was a very full cyst that steamed puss when he put a needle in it. He said it was common and he could drain it again if Teddy was uncomfortable, he's not ,he never felt this one. He said he could remove the sack/outer casing if it became an issue but he would need local...
  8. Ron Atkinson

    Doggie Day!

    No wonder Teddy wanted treats all day, oops that's not new, he wants treats everyday! 😄🤩
  9. Ron Atkinson

    Calendar Girl!

    Congratulations, That is awesome news Very happy for you both! 🐕🦴
  10. Ron Atkinson

    Vote for Misty - Made the Cut!!

    That's great news ☘️
  11. Ron Atkinson

    Puppy behavior ?

    Teddy who is almost 7.5 years old, still wants to sample things he find on his walks. One of the reasons teaching the leave it / drop it command while they are young is so important. Enjoy your little one, they can bring a lot of happiness and laughter into your home 🏠.
  12. Ron Atkinson

    A glimpse into the future

    He will adapt to sleep schedules. I know Teddy did on my retirement.
  13. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Thanks ,My wife looked at it and thinks it's an abscess (puss pocket) but I am not going to squeeze it🤔
  14. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Today's update, It has not changed, there is no redness and he acts totally normal. We have been checking it daily 🌻
  15. Ron Atkinson

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    No Teddy has not seen anybody, I'm going to wait for Dr Brandon to return in a week to do it. I am not going to do multiple Vets unless he changes and needs to be seen sooner I still remember the disaster when he got bit by the spyder. Multiple Vets, infection, more pain in 1 week and multiple...
Back
Top