Piper's mom
Moderator
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it was the only way I could keep him quiet!Is there cookies in jail Mr Piper....just asking for a starving Sheltie
Ian the squiggle hound
Good thing you were able to find it! Foxtails can cause a lot of damage! Poor guy…hopefully he heals quickly and doesn’t come across any more! I’m guessing with your warmer climate they could be a continual problem.Oh dear jail time is not fun. I hope he's much better after a little rest. It's so tough when they aren't well. Elijah just had an unexpected surgery for a foxtail that had made a big tract in his shoulder. Sometimes hard to find stuff under all that fur. He now has a 6 inch incision and staples..... no running or jumping for two weeks. SIGH.
Pipe at least you have a great bed to sleep on and yes humans are a cruel and unpredictable lot-- head up my friend this too will pass.I has a big beef!
I got a boo boo…my sheep says it my artrisis…all i’s knows is I gots a sore leg. And she’s stuck me in jail!!
Alls I did wuz jump on de bed for my cookie!
Piper
When mine do that-well mostly my female it is a signal that it is time for a belly rub and it had better be on the way or there will be some discussion about it...And of course Blueberry feels no empathy….
She’s like …the bed is MINE! Hahahaha
Enjoy it while it lasts Miss Blueberry
Prisoner Piper