There is a Country Dog Contesteses at 11:30. Sheep is messing with brother sheep and telling him I could go then mooch food for victims on his loading dock. Spitfire can't come alll fooooods is MINE!!!!
Next weekend the is da Lynchburg BBQs Are Teddy. He and Sptifires says to manys peoples but I might have to start the look. It coulds be foods and little kids to hugs and pets on me. Thanks Mr Teddy
I don't know Sca was all about being dignified. A shaved spot on his side might have upset him a lot. Mom said he was like a furry little butler.
But yes Spitfire 'pffft but I still look better than you' (he has been accused of being like a orange cat)
Spitfire was always the threat. All the others understand your bowl and NOT his. Spitfire will try anything if he thinks he can pull it off. Add in he is getting a little senile and I really have to get him started before Ian's bowl is set down, Ian asked me to post another pearl
Pearl #9...
Sadly not anymore. He has spurts of activity like last night when was getting Ian. But those only last a couple of minutes. Also he is getting more and more wobbly. Oh and if he slips on the tile he is down until helped, he stays out of the kitchen mostly. You can see his decline and...
Sca would have slurped a sparrow down. Definitely not allowed to 'help' in searches. There used to be a battle between birds and Spitfire, now the ignore him. Gentle Meadow would not be in place here (even I sucked a couple in on the racetrack)
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.