What a wonderful tribute and wonderful pictures of Dorian. He knows how much you love him and is patiently waiting with all the rest of our angels. I hope you are feeling better today.
I'm so sorry. I really, really don't like coming to this section of the forum, because it always makes me cry. I lost Gizmo back in April. It's the most horrible feeling in the world to come home and find that your dog just won't wake up.
They say all dogs go to heaven, so I'm sure we'll see Gizmo and Dorian again one day. :sadsmile:
Hi Jessica, I am so sorry to hear about little Gizmo. And, Theresa and I can attest to the pain that comes with losing a baby. We lost Sage about 11 months ago and the pain is yet there. So, bare with your heart. The sorrow will, I'm sure, turn into laughter and smiles as you remember the fun times Smudge brought to your household. We know exactly how you feel about this forum but, it will help we who are hurting.
I think we should pick a day....similar to Memorial or Rembrance Day, whereby we remember our past furkids. We can turn this into an annual celebration .
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this hard time. It is hard, like losing a child when we lose a pet so close to us. I can relate so much to how Dorian touched your lives. People don't know until they go through it and I pray that none of us have to go thru that again. I feel your pain and emptyness but I believe we all have enough love left and room in our hearts to pass it on. God bless you for your strength.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.