10 Reasons why a groomer costs more than your own hair cut!

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.

9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.

8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.

7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.

6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.

5. You sit still for your hairdresser.

4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.

3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.

2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.

1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
 
I just kept picturing what would happen if I asked the same thng of my hairdresser as I would of a groomer! :lol:
 
Re: No. 2....

I've wanted to bite and scratch my hair sylist once or twice after a particularly bad cut!
 
Good one Barb !

These are funny ! Chris you got my mind going trying to picture what a hairdresser would do if you asked her to do some of the ten!!:lol:
 
Back
Top