The bone was a huge hit. After a bit of 'discussion' about acceptable indoor locations for bone gnawing, Phebe and I agreed that her crate would be THE place. I took it away after 45 minutes and used the FoodSaver to seal it up for refreezing. I'll give it to her again in a couple of days.
The chicken thigh and peas were in lieu of her regular spoon of canned food with her evening meal. The lone thigh was leftover from Saturday dinner and I decided to use it up before opening another can of Blue Buffalo.
Its 'ethoxyquin', and its not supposed to be in TOTW or in Chicken Soup, both of which are made by Diamond. I personally will not feed over 30% protein, and I feed Chicken Soup, not TOTW. I do use TOTW as a treat while training, they love it.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.