corbinam
Moderator
Videos!
OK everyone! More sheltie agility TV! Here are some videos from our trial this weekend. We walked away with one title (Advanced Jumpers!), a National Qualifier (Team), and 5 other Qs! We're so proud of our little guy!
Team Jumpers course (Masters level!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdav0M8zkw
Starters Gamblers Q (never thought we could get one of these from our velcro dog...but this is our second!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0EB6aOtrM
Starters Standard Q--also our second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40wzVtBkWTQ
There are more videos on my page, but I think those are the highlights
(And if you're bored at work, here's the link to the rest: http://www.youtube.com/user/wootenac )
OK everyone! More sheltie agility TV! Here are some videos from our trial this weekend. We walked away with one title (Advanced Jumpers!), a National Qualifier (Team), and 5 other Qs! We're so proud of our little guy!
Team Jumpers course (Masters level!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdav0M8zkw
Starters Gamblers Q (never thought we could get one of these from our velcro dog...but this is our second!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0EB6aOtrM
Starters Standard Q--also our second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40wzVtBkWTQ
There are more videos on my page, but I think those are the highlights
(And if you're bored at work, here's the link to the rest: http://www.youtube.com/user/wootenac )
I know I have my work cut for me with Sting.