6-year-old handler / 12-year-old dog

I love watching kids run. She was fabulous.

I do, too! There's a young lady, about 9, who trains where I do. I saw her run a big, fast Aussie on a standard course last Sunday -- totally clean.

If you look at the other videos posted by that account, they're all Danielle running various dogs over the last year or so. This one with Yogi a Corgi is really good. Watch her front cross after the weaves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrETjOhIG_U&feature=channel

I also love this one where she's proofing a stay with Fern, a Papillon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0rhut4uEXc
 
Jeez...... Maybe there's hope for the rest of the adult novices out there, like me. That's absolutely inspiring on both the part of the dog and the handler.
 
Well, now I really have no excuses for myself do I? If a child can do it, a lady with no arms and a man who cannot walk can play agility - I have NO excuses.

That was a great video. I watched some of the other videos and she is really good.

Now, fastforward 10 years or so and imagine what she will be doing by then in agility!!!
 
Agility

My friend that I show with was one of the judges. Deb Hunt.She is and AKC judge and she also runs papilions(spelling)
 
Agility

I just heard tonight at class that the litlle girl who ran the Lab is going to do a run at the AKC Nationals. The dog is entered in Preferred and from what was said she is suppose to do a run there.
 
Back
Top