A good laugh

That's funny, Ashley !!

I just got an email from our agility club president that I just had to share.

I know that there are many dogs who leave the ring, go to the bathroom in the ring, etc...but this took the cake!

Last night in the intro to agility class, a border collie pooped right in the middle of a tunnel!

They had a heck of a time cleaning it out! :lol:

I would not have wanted to be that owner though ! :uhoh:
 
Oh yikes!! Our dogs have stopped in tunnels like that. That's when the instructor grabs the tunnel and says, "what is IN there?!" Usually it's treats thankfully.

I am so grateful Koji has never done that. phew! My instructor has told us stories about top dogs who've pooped on dog walks as they go across (now that's talent) or on the tables. I don't feel so bad.

Hope they got it clean! I would think poo is better than pee!
 
Back
Top