A sad day!

Well you know what Rainy is playing with Savannah my macaw right now and they are having a wonderful non sick time and are friends. she is there welcoming rainy. im very sorry for your loss. I know how it hurts and it always will. But the hurt will ease up. know my other pets help me when im missing her.
 
Thank you again everyone for your support of my family as we go through this!!

We came up with the name Rainy literally because my husband John brought her home at 6 weeks old on a rainy day :sadsmile:.

I didn't want any pets because of how horrible it feels when they pass away, but John convinced me we needed a kitten. He went and picked her out at an animal shelter in California, and brought her home..The two of us bonded immediately and she was a wonderful, wonderful family pet and my little snuggler at night.

She went so fast this morning that my head is still spinning :(
 
Susan, I'm so sorry about the passing of your Rainy. You gave her a wonderful long life with you and your family. We've lost three of our geriatric cats in the past four months and I truly understand how you feel.
 
Adding my sympathies for you, Susan, on the loss of Rainy. May your memories of her be warm and happy, until you see her again.
 
Susan, it is really tough when they Go so quick. That was how my Noah went - very quickly and suddenly. I am not sure if it is better to hold on to them a while longer or to let them go quickly. Either way hurts the same. And our grieving is the same either way as well as each one of our furbabies have made themselves such a part of our lives. Know that you were loved well by Rainy and keep holding onto the good memories of her.

Heavenly Father - some of your children are hurting very much tonight. Please surround them with Your loving arms and bring them comfort. Amen
 
Susan, it is really tough when they Go so quick. That was how my Noah went - very quickly and suddenly. I am not sure if it is better to hold on to them a while longer or to let them go quickly. Either way hurts the same. And our grieving is the same either way as well as each one of our furbabies have made themselves such a part of our lives. Know that you were loved well by Rainy and keep holding onto the good memories of her.

Heavenly Father - some of your children are hurting very much tonight. Please surround them with Your loving arms and bring them comfort. Amen


Wow!! That was a beautiful prayer, thank you for your kindness towards our family.

You're right, either way is so hard, going quickly or slowly, the grief is the same :sadsmile:. I'm so glad I have you ALL and your words of support and love to help us through this..
 
You're welcome Susan. I've been there with both sudden Sheltie and family deaths in the last nine months. Without my faith I don't know where I would be.
 
So sorry for you loss. 16 years is pretty good I would say, you took great care of Rainy. I am sure she will be really missed, never easy.
 
Back
Top