Chris
Premium Member
Colonel Underpants is 9. We chose not to neuter him (long story, pm me if interested), and it's been no problem. He doesn't mark inside, only outside -- and not very much. When he's on leash, he's perfect.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I ask my vet today about when to do Liam. He said 6 months... I kinda balked... I said how about a year... he said fine...
I fixed Laddie at 6 months and he never really coated up like my others that were done later...
Thank you, I plan to wait past the 6 months.Cancer from a retained testicle can be a higher risk.... but it’s not going to happen overnight. I wouldn’t be worried to wait till six months or even a year. Your puppy is still very young and there is time for that testicle to drop yet. I’d give him to six months and it just may come down.