Calliesmom
Moderator
Its great the so many of you are enjoying this. I was hoping it would be useful to folks.
I'm still working on writing up a few more game descriptions. Today was a busy day so I didn't get a chance to write any more up.
I can no longer edit my initial post in this thread to add more games to my "index". When I have the rest of them finished, I'll PM one of the Mods to see if they can edit the post and add the links. It would be nice to keep them all together.
Do you think the individual threads per game are a good idea? If not, I can just start tacking the descriptions to this thread. I started with individual threads for each game to (1) make it a little clearer and (2) make it easier to find information on a particular game.
individual threads make it easy to find the exact info that someone might be interested in
