Bless their little hearts. It appears they are all frightened and who could blame them their whole world has been turned upside down. They must be so confused.
Just an update - they are starting to get interest on some of these shelties already which is great. They all have a good lineage if anyone is interested and I found Joyce's old website with pics of them as puppies. Email me and I'll send you the link. From what I've gathered these little guys were Joyce's whole life and the vet has reported that they were very well taken care of.
If you live outside of Phoenix but are interested in any of these beautiful dogs and I can help in any way locally please let me know.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.