Agility Vacation

Sounds like the dogs had a good time even if they didn't Q in everything. Shadow didn't do too badly for a dog brought out of retirement. I bet he had a great time running around out there!

For Sting to go out and run the course like a champ, even with dropped bars, is GREAT for a debut! He can only improve from there.
 
Sounds like the dogs had a good time even if they didn't Q in everything. Shadow didn't do too badly for a dog brought out of retirement. I bet he had a great time running around out there!

For Sting to go out and run the course like a champ, even with dropped bars, is GREAT for a debut! He can only improve from there.

Shadow did awesome. He beat Rush the number one sheltie in the country in the ISC JWW.My boy still has it. Sting my little man did awesome also. I am thrilled with both of them!!
 
Sharon--sounds like a great weekend. Congrats to Shadow for coming out of retirement and being so successful. And good job to Sting, too--he has a bright future!
 
Back
Top