Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
For those of you taht live in the New England area the Thanskgivivng Cluster(largest agility trial in the country)is being held in Springfield Mass. at the Big E fairgrounds in the Mallory building, They are offerig microchipping for $25.00 and the SANP4DX test for $35.00 with the results same day.There is also breed going on in the Better Living Building and Obedience.Clean Run will be there and lots of shopping.For the agility part there is like 2,060 runs and 4 rings going.I did not enter this year because I may need surgery on my knee.
 
Sharon I'm sorry to hear about your knee. When is your surgery?

The Thanksgiving cluster sounds like a huge event! Too bad I live all the way up in Manitoba :(

I went to my first agility trail as a spectator yesterday to cheer on a friend. It was fun. Once day, Maia will be entered - I cannot wait, yet I can (b/c of my nerves). I know she will do very, very well, its me that I'm worried about :lol:. There is another trial here in two weeks, an NADAC one. I am planning on attending the Saturday only. I wish I could go to both days, Sat and Sun, but unfortunately, I will be on the road Sun so will have to miss it :cry:.
 
Back
Top