Listen to your instructors cause they are right on the foundations.And when it is all said and done you will see how your hard work has paid off. My friend Heidi is going to run Sting for me so at least he will be getting worked.I know Patience is a Virtue they say.
I just got back from the doctors and thought I was going to be able to start running but the doctor said no "Running" till end of March.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR not happy about it but I have to listen to him.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.