AKC 2010 Agility Nationals

Not just anyone can go to AKC agility nationals. It's only for dogs in excellent b with 6 QQs and 450 points earned during the qualifying year.
Invitationals is open to the top 5 dogs in each breed.
Both are very prestigious events.
 
Well IF it were me and a national event was close by I would deffinately attend, you can always trial another week, but the opertunity to see some of the nations best dogs & handlers close up is is something that doesn't come along everyday. You will see some great handling and should definately come away with a whole lot of stuff you will want to try out on the practice field in the weeks following the event.. I say go to the Show.
 
Just wanted to do some clarification. I had to figure out what the heck I was talking about. lol.

This is the AKC Agility Invitational.
The top 5 dogs from each breed are invited. To figure out who's top dog, they use the Top MACH Dog formula (Double Q's x 10 + MACH points) that dogs have earned during the event qualifying period. (so it's not just that you have to get 6 QQ and 450 pts, it's whoever has the most QQs and points)

For those that are curious, here are the top 5 Shelties (in alphabetical order):
MACH10 Karefree Ticket To Ride MXF TQX
MACH4 Mikamar Diamonds Are Forever NAP NJP MXF
NAC MACH7 Strathspey Sapphire Rock-It MXF TQX
MACH4 Sunshine No Time For A Siesta XF
MACH10 Triune's Hello Again MXF TQX


I didn't realize that the invitational will be moving to Florida next year (I think it's been here for the past few years). Maybe I will go. Sigh. I already turned in my premium, now I have to pull-out. Decisions, decisions.
 
Invatational

Just wanted to do some clarification. I had to figure out what the heck I was talking about. lol.

This is the AKC Agility Invitational.
The top 5 dogs from each breed are invited. To figure out who's top dog, they use the Top MACH Dog formula (Double Q's x 10 + MACH points) that dogs have earned during the event qualifying period. (so it's not just that you have to get 6 QQ and 450 pts, it's whoever has the most QQs and points)

For those that are curious, here are the top 5 Shelties (in alphabetical order):
MACH10 Karefree Ticket To Ride MXF TQX
MACH4 Mikamar Diamonds Are Forever NAP NJP MXF
NAC MACH7 Strathspey Sapphire Rock-It MXF TQX
MACH4 Sunshine No Time For A Siesta XF
MACH10 Triune's Hello Again MXF TQX

I didn't realize that the invitational will be moving to Florida next year (I think it's been here for the past few years). Maybe I will go. Sigh. I already turned in my premium, now I have to pull-out. Decisions, decisions.
MACH4Mikamar Diamonds Are Forever NAP NJP MXF is owned by my friend Patty Gagnon from New Hampshire:biggrin2:
 
I

I see now Ranked 4th.That is so awesome. Congrats to you and her owner and we will root for her. Sparkle jumps 12 inches.
 
Invatational

Cheryl---I hope you get to go watch the Ivatational and report back to us.I have a few freinds competing there.My friend Patty with the Nunber 2 Sheltie Sparkle in the 12 inch and other friend with her Schuazer Solei and Sue with the number one Duck Tolling and then we have Guylaine with Bebe a Pom.
 
Back
Top