AKC Agility Nationals 2010

Nationals

There is usually a photographer there at the Nationals and then there is Bow Wow Video and they film your runs for you.I have Shadow's from 2006 and I wish I knew how to post it on you tube.I will definetley post photo's.
 
I decided to enter Shadow next year for the AKC Agility Nationals.I had semi retired him but after watching him last night get mad because Sting was training I decided to go for it.He has the 6 QQ"S and 750 speed points so why not.In 2006 he ended up 8th all around. He nissed the finals because he took the wrong end of the tunnel.I think he would have won also. The dog that won was an Aussie named Matilda from Mass. that Shadow has beaten many times.The only thing that is it is in Oklahoma and there are no direct flights there.That was what alot of people got mad about in 2007.

That is awesome!!! I am competing in my first NADAC trial (beginner's intro to trials) in Nov. I can't imagine how big this event is going to be.

When is the actual trial?
 
Back
Top