AKC: Moving to Preferred (FYI)

yes- pretty sure that you will need 3 preferred Qs to get your title in Exc Jww. yes, if she got her novice std and then you moved her to open and preferred- that is ok.
I dropped Cran to preferred nov jww where he would need 3 Qs to get his title - he dropped bars at all the trials he was in and I have moved him back to regular height where he only needs one Q for his title. The actual height isn't his issue - it's him knowing where the bar is so we've been working on that...... we'll see what happens next weekend....:fl
Thanks! Keep us posted on how he does!
 
Can anyone clarify for me whether this is still the case? My situation is that Spirit got 2 Qs in Excellent JWW, regular height. I dropped her to Preferred, so she can remain in Excellent, but we forfeit her 2 Qs, correct? She now needs 3 Excellent JWW Qs (Preferred) to move into Masters?

Also, she got her Novice Standard title in Regular, then I dropped her to Preferred, and she got her Open Standard title. The Open Standard title stands, right? I didn't enter her incorrectly?

She is going to remain in Preferred forever so there is no issue of switching back from Preferred to Regular.

Hi there, Cara! Yep, you need all 3 Q's in Preferred for the AJP title and to get her into Masters.
 
Hi there, Cara! Yep, you need all 3 Q's in Preferred for the AJP title and to get her into Masters.
Thank you! I'm totally good with that, actually, since she's so much happier at Preferred. She'll get those Qs without any problem. She's a super consistent dog - she almost never knocks bars or goes off course. And she's a weaving machine! Her only problem has been confidence. Now that her confidence is building back up she'll probably get those Qs right away. I hope :-)
 
Back
Top