Team Mav
Forums Regular
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No penalty. Just only earn points for an obstacle once. If it helps, here's a course map of novice fast that Envy did couple weeks ago. Numbers next to obstacle is value assigned to it by the judge for that course.

Very helpful! And I apologize because it made me think of some more questions.
So the tunnel in the send is worth both 7 and 10 points. Does that truly depend on which way you enter? And if you take it one way, do you then not get the points for that obstacle in the send because you already took it?
Also, it says the send is 5+10. So if you complete that correctly, do you then need to find 35 other points to accumulate to get the 50 to Q? I think that can't be right since there really aren't 35 other points out there if you only take each obstacle once.

Tunnel can be taken twice for pts. Once both ways. Go in at #7, get 7 pts. And in at #10, get 10 pts.
Since send on this course is 5 + 10, you get 15 and 20 pts bonus if you did it correctly (from behind the line & in order). So on this course, you just need another 15 pts to get to 50.
Points needed in addition to send will change based on what judge designed for their course.

You know, every time I attempt to figure out the FAST rules I keep coming back to one thing... only AKC can take something simple like Gamblers and make it complicated.
![]()




Wow - I always thought Gamblers sounded complicated but FAST sounds even more so.


What is going on here? You people WAAAY over think things.![]()


