Almost

SheepOfBlue

Premium Member
I almost had a Ginger Snap. I jumped up and acted like I was looking for petting and was a whisker away from snapping up the snap

Signed
Spitfire the Clever
 
Dear Clever Spitfire,

You must hone your speed. The other day I was sitting on the couch next to mom and reached right across her and snagged a piece of hot dog she wuz actually going to give to Checkers! The horror. I am the designated treat dog. But I wuz quick as can be, like a snapping turtle and had it right off the plate before she knew it.

Practice being quick and jumping high and fast, and you will snap the snaps.

Yur friend,
Ruffles the Speedy
 
Thanks Ruffles I need to be sneaky as that big thing Sca is FAST. I can almost keep up with him but he is huge. Plus my sheep is pretty quick if he sees either of us moving quick. So I need to sneak up then strike! Though I was a little slow on snapping the snap as I was not sure it was food (never seen a ginger snap). Unlike the silly Sca I do realize not everything is food :rolleyes2:

Good score on the hot dog though :hugs

Signed
Spitfire Esquire
 
Next time maybe you can bark towards a window, thus tricking your hooman into looking away, which gives you additional seconds to snap the snap!
 
Deawest Sneaky Spitfire and Ruffles, youze is my hero's. I'm fast but not as sneaky yet ...

Also Im going to learn to fly up on the counters like Justus does so Ize can have snacks too... I jump and jump and sometimes use the open dishwasher as a stepping stone. Somedayz I will get up there, I just know it!

I took a leap on the couch and right into my mom's bowl of noodles soup! She was mad when it spilled and splashed all over her... now I have to go to the pen and she won't share with me. I protest but she acts like she can't hear me.

Yer fan,
Flyer
 
Next time maybe you can bark towards a window, thus tricking your hooman into looking away, which gives you additional seconds to snap the snap!
I like it! I could act like I am attacking thunder boomers and charge back to jump up and snap the snap :cool:

Sca tries to get into the dishwasher to check for crumbs Flyer, he is not right in the head :rolleyes2:

Signed
Spitfire Esquire
 
Merlin here,

I have to say I am surprised with you Spitfire, as a Sheltie you should know to wait until the hooman's back is turned and then steal the entire packet. Snatching is what norty spaniel pups do. Shelties aspire to being more subtle. Personally, I always send the cat in to do my dirty work, then she gets the blame and I look like an innocent bystander. That's how I got to eat half a packet of treats in my bed as a midnight snack. :yes:
 
Merlin here,

I have to say I am surprised with you Spitfire, as a Sheltie you should know to wait until the hooman's back is turned and then steal the entire packet. Snatching is what norty spaniel pups do. Shelties aspire to being more subtle. Personally, I always send the cat in to do my dirty work, then she gets the blame and I look like an innocent bystander. That's how I got to eat half a packet of treats in my bed as a midnight snack. :yes:
Good work Merlin! I was in his lap, he is pretty good about not setting stuff down. It is like he doesn't trust us :wink grin:. As to the whole pack Sca got the box off the top of the garbage and got his head stuck in it. Oh yea he was busted :lol: And his innocent look is non-existent while mine is awesome, my sheep says it is because I have no conscience like that big ol' Sca. Not sure on this ca-at thing, I keep hearing about them but they sound like they would mess up my evil plans by trying to take them over.

Well got to go Sca ain't get jumping on all by himself.

Signed
Spitfire Esquire
 
Yeah, cats don't always do as they are told. Like last night she stole a bread roll and wouldn't share, so I snitched on her to the hoomans:wink2:
 
Back
Top