Anal gland health

When Danny goes the vet and he takes his temperature I think Danny expresses them naturally right on his white coat.:eek2:They have febreeze handy every time now besides a quick wash.
 
I am too tired to retype what I have post on in the past but you can find it towards the bottom of this thread. Add 1 other cause to the list and that is being overwieght or obese.

http://sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=11650&highlight=anal+glands

I don't express my dogs anal glands unless they are causing problems. As I say in the other thread Jazz unfortunately needed it all the time because of allergies and her conformation. But I have only expressed Justice's 2x in almost 10 yrs, Ember and Diva never.

Oooo, &highlight=, cool trick! And very interesting thread, thanks! So I guess the only rule is there is no rule, just know the warning and don't ignore them?

Thanks again!
 
Back
Top