Dehydrated/expanding foods make me nervous, probably because I have a Collie. She gets some kibble, which also expands, so maybe it's not really logical. And it's expensive if you feed more than a couple of dogs. But there is nothing offensive about the ingredients, assuming you think dogs need those ingredients
I've used SOJO's and Darcy did very good on it. I just got tired to waiting for it to come in the mail so we changed food. I would premake a weeks worth every sunday and pull it out of the fridge for every meal. I tried Honest Kitchen once and no one in the house would touch it.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.