Anyone racing in Chattanooga?

No video we were running 3 teams with less people so it was pretty busy :no:

Spitfire ate through his harness so it will be time for a new one. He might be worse on everything. He can be a bit of a bullhead. Though he might zoom watching Sca.

Sca's crossing was the best part. He started with two screwups Saturday and I about packed it in since I was feeling rough also. But the good part was he did come back to me for both of them. Then he cleaned up and ran perfect. Then Sunday he was clean for all the races except 2 again (more runs though). One was 100% my fault and the other likely was also. For both he did reruns very well. I was really happy with him.
 
No video we were running 3 teams with less people so it was pretty busy :no:

Spitfire ate through his harness so it will be time for a new one. He might be worse on everything. He can be a bit of a bullhead. Though he might zoom watching Sca.

Sca's crossing was the best part. He started with two screwups Saturday and I about packed it in since I was feeling rough also. But the good part was he did come back to me for both of them. Then he cleaned up and ran perfect. Then Sunday he was clean for all the races except 2 again (more runs though). One was 100% my fault and the other likely was also. For both he did reruns very well. I was really happy with him.

gonna have to watch that Spitfire:wink2:
Cran chewed through one harness- one piece was just a little looser and he was able to reach it and eat it.

tell Sca good job- he's just going to get better and better:smile2:
 
Oh and Sca was the only Sheltie in the whole tournament :(

Next one is supposed to have some folks from Iowa and Minnesota so maybe there will be a bunch of good dogs there.
 
Back
Top