Are 3 day trials normal?

Three Day Trial

I went by after getting out of work today and Mr Scathan Coimhead minded really well. Yes he wanted to play with everyone but I could say Sca look at me and poof he would and also sat down real nice :cool:

On the way out there was a nice lady with three shelties and we visited for a second. She had a cool Blue Merle pup that I tried to get a picture of and failed. Half is face was black, it was so cool looking. He was bit into coyote phase but looked like a really happy guy that will be stunning when he gets his full coat on.

I mentioned here so hopefully she signs on and shares some pictures since I goofed and missed getting him face on :o

The lady you are talking about is my freind Ann from Tenn. She is doing the trial you are talking about and the puppies name is Twist.The other 2 are bi- blacks.Jet and Ace. Small world
 
Why yes it was and twist is cool looking while all three liked Sca. I didn't want to mention the pups names since I don't know her and didn't want to presume. BUT you are SO in trouble as she acted like she had not heard of the Sheltie Nation :razz:
 
Three Day Trial

Why yes it was and twist is cool looking while all three liked Sca. I didn't want to mention the pups names since I don't know her and didn't want to presume. BUT you are SO in trouble as she acted like she had not heard of the Sheltie Nation :razz:

She has been on here before.:winkgrin:
 
Jeepers. 3-day agility trials never happen here. More than half of our trials are evening trials with only one event occuring, and in winter they only have the 3 levels of one event (no open - open class here being open to all levels). The occassional 2-day trial occurs - but its usually jumping/agility on day one and games day two. We have maybe one 3-day flyball comp a year but the third day is classed as a demonstration day only (no ppoints).
 
Back
Top