Artemis dog food

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
I called them back some time ago,and asked if they could send me some samples. Well today I recieved a huge bog,with 3 of thier varieties.

They sent,small kibble for small breeds,also a formula for senior dogs,and also thier Osopure power formula kibble. Protien ranges are 30% (Osopure)

the other two are 25% protein.Both well within the ranges of protein we feed here. Ingrdiant wise,they are so close to TOTW. I opened one bag of the small breed formula,and these guys went zonkers.I only gave a few pieces as a treat. The kibble I opened,the pieves are so tiny.They look like tiny little discs.

Any experiance with the brand? Good or bad thoughts?
 
I've been feeding Artemis small breed adult (summer) and senior (winter) for more than a year. I'm very happy with it and the dogs love it. Also the company is very responsive to requests for information or advice. They are also very well rated. I only switched to Go! because they make a duck formula.
 
Lexi has been on Artemis Fresh Mix for about 2 years and Pyper was raised on their puppy food and now the Fresh Mix. They are doing great on it. I don't buy the small breed as it's more calorie intensive. Lexi gets 1/4 cup twice a day plus turkey meatballs when we train. I'm very happy with Artemis. Their coats are beautiful, stools fantastic and they love it.
 
I don't know what was with this brand but our local boutique doggie store discontinued carrying it, just as they were doing it I got few free trial size bags am not sure which ones, boy was I surprised, both of my boys stepped over it like it was not even food related and both my pups are chow hounds, no go in a big way. Whether it was one particular size/ time/ bag that was bad can't say. I liked the ingredients and size.
 
Back
Top