Back to Chattanooga

If that is from Saturday, I may have video of that one, gonna have to look.

I am guessing spitfire didn't have have any stink outs from the bananas? LOL
Minor but there was the teargas trio of aussies to over power anything he could do :ick

It was Sunday he ran into Tune the Terrier I think. Though it might have been Saturday. I have some video of Sca but have not even looked at it since I am buying some land and have 2 weekends to get my bikes ready to run at the track, so life is 'busy'.
 
Looks like it takes lots of skill to release the dogs at the right time, and nerves of steel to run with a dog running right at cha! Sca looks like the pro he is, and how fun!!!
 
Looks like it takes lots of skill to release the dogs at the right time, and nerves of steel to run with a dog running right at cha! Sca looks like the pro he is, and how fun!!!
Sca doesn't even notice most dogs anymore but when you first start you let the other dog go by before you release. As to releasing yep but again you can just plan for a bigger gap then narrow it with time. The hardest part if you have a dog that varies their speed on return, for that case you just move closer which costs your dog speed (though clean beats a fault every time)
 
Back
Top