Bindi Trials

Ears that do whatever they want are ultra cute! :) BTW, Koji is 17.5 inches too, although he's scrawny compared to Bindi. He's about 23lbs maybe a bit more.

You guys look awesome. Actually, you make front crosses look like nothing. I think I'm half stumbling over myself when I do them. So I'm appreciating how you make it look so easy. :)
 
Hi Emily and welcome to both you and your very pretty Bindi. I loved the videos and to me it looks as though Bindi is enjoying herself as well as doing her best to make you happy!!
 
Love the video! I don't think Bindi is funny looking at all. She's just a bit oversize. I love her all-sable face.
 
Welcome you two!

Wow Brian & I just watched your video,and we thought it was awesome!!:wink2:

Looks like Bindi will be an awesome agility dog. Thank you for sharing the link,we look forward to seeing more~
 
Agility

I was watching her video's again and she does a fabulous job.No leaning over , nice Pre Q's and gtreat Front Crosses.She is definetley taught by one of the best Jenn Crank.
 
Back
Top