Blank course map???

Well, seeing as how I've never been given a course handout (they have them there in binders so you can study it, but it's one copy. We don't get handouts), I can't scan it. Maybe clean run will have something. I just hate to print it up and bam, the lines are WAY off. LOL.

Maybe that's a NADAC thing because CPE and TDAA have copies of the course maps, usually with the trial secretary or judge's table, that you can take. Or it could just be that particular judge doesn't make copies of the course maps.

Silaria: do you know, on paper, if the grid lines are 1" apart? I can create my own at that point. :)

I believe they are 1 inch blocks, I'd have to check my maps when I get home. I don't see why you couldn't make them 1" blocks anyway and just draw the obstacles to scale on it.
 
Oh, I get she's looking for blanks. Just assumed she needed them to copy down the course at trials. I didn't realize there were still venues that didn't give out maps.
I've been told that's how it used to be in AKC... that we're all now just spoiled, as we get to each have our own copies of the maps.
 
Oh, I get she's looking for blanks. Just assumed she needed them to copy down the course at trials. I didn't realize there were still venues that didn't give out maps.
I've been told that's how it used to be in AKC... that we're all now just spoiled, as we get to each have our own copies of the maps.

Y'know, we're trying to save the planet by not cutting down extra trees for course maps. That or they're cheap.

But nope, we don't get individual course maps. Sigh. So I'm trying to copy it, and have it somewhat to scale. Trust me, my hand drawn ones are bad! I was using to remember where I was going, but it'd be nicer to map out more things (where to stand, what to do where, etc).
 
We dont get course maps either - which I hate. I carry around a notebook and draw the course as i am doing the walkthru, because of my vertigo I get confused if there are too many turns so I find it best to draw it to allow me to think about the turns. Only problem is I am usually one of the first (not many small dogs), so I never really get the time to properly draw the course.
 
Back
Top