Amber Lee will be three months old on March 19. When she bites and pulls on our jeans she leaves a little blood where the teeth holes are. Not a lot but enough to notice. Isn't it to soon for her to be loosing her puppy teeth?
Yup...I'm sure that's it. I remember finding teeth sporatically laying around the house for quite awhile..LOL Also, to see them chewing on something..pull it out of their mouth...and they're chomping on a tooth that fell out ;-). Your baby is growing up Also wanted to tell you to check out the Puppies 101 Thread..particularly "teeth, teeth, teeth." It will be a good "read" for ya ;-)..
Shelby's mouth not only bled when she was teething but her breath was just awful! I was told it was caused by the bleeding, but I do not remember that with our previous sheltie. That is how she got the nickname "stinky Shelby". My husband calls "stinks" and she comes running. (she also is black and white like a skunk)
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.