at our house the favorite is to take a knotted sock, wet it, and freeze it.
Ever resourceful Emma would take the kitties' catnip mouse, dunk it in the water bowl and chew on it as an herbal poultice for her sore gums. [smart girl, mad kitties]
Yes Janet..it sure is a good tip,and we are using now for Trapp. not that he's teething,but just something differant.But it sure does work. It keeps him occupied,and I'm sure it feels good.Besides it gives him something other than our toes to nibble on!!
Sadie some times bled quite a bit when she was teething. Some times I'd find very bloody toys or drops of blood on the floor.
The only thing that Sadie liked chewing on was a large carrot. I even froze cloths saturated in broth and she could have cared less.
Sadie didn't fully finish teething till she was approx. 8 months old, but I don't think she had the heavier bleeding for more than a month to 1 1/2 months.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.