Blu-tack for ears..

Bellesmom

Forums Enthusiast
When Belle was at the breeders, her ears went up at teething and the breeder did not do anything about them.. she said I could "work on them" but of course, we know that when the ears are up, unless they are braced, taped, or glued, they are set. In any event, I have been using speed sew to keep them down but one of them keeps coming undone.. I read this morning about something called "blu-tack" which is an adhesive, and wondered if anyone has tried it for their shelties..
 
I have used it in the past, but you need to get the blue tac to attach to the skin and not just the ear hair.
Plus we have found that the other dogs like to pull the blu tac off the ears while playing
It is good stuff but you need to keep an eye to ensure it stays on
 
thanks for your reply.. did you use it to weight the ears down? or to glue the tip down? the article I read wasn't too clear which way to go.
 
Back
Top