Blue Buffalo Wilderness DUCK

Try to avoid Blue Buffalo. Most people don't realize it but they borrow the DAD's Plants to make their food and they don't clean it all off so whatever is in DAD's is ultimately in Blue, though in much much smaller percentages.
 
Thanks for the recommendation! I actually have looked at that food, it is really good except I was looking for protein about 10% higher... but I didn't know they made a Grain-Free formula so ill keep it on my list if blue buff fails. Do you know how much Fromm is for a 24-30 pound bag, companies all make different weights, just wanting to know how much the biggest bag is because thats what im comparing to.

So far i have tried with Lacey,
Acana grasslands, and pacifica
Acana small breed puppy
Wellness core
Totw wetlands and prarie
Go endurance
Now
and I am now wanting to try blue buff duck and fromm



Once we get into agility ill consider origen, but she has tried it and didnt go nuts over it



FROMM (4 star line) is $40 - $45 for a 30 lb bag.

If you friend them on facebook... they give coupons approx. once a month.
 
Last edited:
Most people don't realize it but they borrow the DAD's Plants

What is the DAD's plants? I just got a bag of blue fish today.
 
Canada sells FROMM.... if your interested . www.frommfamily.com

IT is sold @:

Elm Creek Cooperative
79 Main St S
Elm Creek
R0G 0N0
(204) 436-2493



If I am not mistaken .... it is close to your neck of the woods.

I highly recommend it. (FROMM FOUR STAR PRODUCT LINE) :yes::yes:


Yea..... so i called that number and they had to no idea what i was even talking about. All i said was do you carry Fromm four star product line for dogs, and they were like no....?
 
FROMM (4 star line) is $40 - $45 for a 30 lb bag.

If you friend them on facebook... they give coupons approx. once a month.

The only 2 stores that carrie it in my province charge 85$ for a 30 lb bag. :mad: And pet food direct comes out to 75$ per bag with shipping. And thats shipping to somewhere where i must drive an hour and a half. UGH. I hate where i live.
 
Back
Top