Blue Ridge Agility Club AKC competition

granite

Forums Sage
Hi, just got back from watching the Sunday afternoon portion of the Blue Ridge Agility Club of Western North Carolina AKC competition at the agricultural center here in Asheville. We only had a small window of available time and we were SO LUCKY be cause we arrived right as the classes involving shelties were running. It was SO cool. I totally forgot that I had my camera until the last 3 shelties were running in the FAST category (apparently a new category). I'll see if I can get it to upload in a bit. This was the first competition I've seen in real life!
 
Nice video! As fun as it is to watch, it's even more fun to run your dog. Which dog are you planning to start training? :winkgrin:
 
Very cool! I think we had some friends competing there.

I like the multiple spins the sheltie does at the end of the run :biggrin2:
 
Don't you just love watching shelties run agility???!!! I do. They look so beautiful. Thanks for posting that for us Janet.
 
Back
Top