Breakthrough

Awww. :)
I just looked back at my phone pics--first time I caught Benson laying next to Fillion and Koko was in November, and Benny came to live with us end of March. Now its possible it happened before that and I didn't see it--but I was becoming certain poor Benson was going to be an outcast forever! I know how happy this makes your heart feel.
 
image.jpeg Wonderful news, so nice to see that Strider is becoming more tolerant of the puppies! When Finnie came home Piper wasn't very happy either, he didn't want that little thing snuggling with him! Unfortunately for him Finnie didn't take no for an answer and would always find Piper and snuggle close.
Almost 2 years later and they'll find each other and sleep close together!

image.jpeg
 
View attachment 15486 Wonderful news, so nice to see that Strider is becoming more tolerant of the puppies! When Finnie came home Piper wasn't very happy either, he didn't want that little thing snuggling with him! Unfortunately for him Finnie didn't take no for an answer and would always find Piper and snuggle close.
Almost 2 years later and they'll find each other and sleep close together!

View attachment 15485
ADORABLE!!!❤️❤️
 
Back
Top