Bye Bye Advanced

Hurtseverywhere

Forums Enthusiast
Good weekend for us, the goal this weekend was to get the Snooker Q's that we needed for Both dogs to get there Advanced Games Titles Cosmo needed 1 more and Storm needed 2 more. Cosmo got the one he needed for his title on Saturday and almost got his first Masters one yesterday .... He needed another 3 ft to finish a combo but time ran out, typical LOL. Storm got the first one she needed on Saturday with a very nice run we did a 6 and 2 7's to open, I had time to do another 7 but decided not to push my luck and went into the closing after 3 reds to get the Q. Yesterday she had an awesome 51 point run in 53.45 seconds to get the second Q that she needed to get her ADV games title as well.. So Both dog got their Advanced Game titles this weekend and are now fully into masters... Yea WE didn't get any bonuses this weekend but at least we got everything that we went out to complete.

Heres : a video of Storms Snooker Run yesterday it was very nice, the video person was a bit slow getting started so misses the first 1-3 on the video.
ENJOY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-lpDbRXLCs
 
Last edited:
Well done. Bet you were thrilled to pieces with that! I think Games titles are some of the most challenging to get, because they involve a lot more strategy on the handler's part.
 
Congratulations!!

I love Storm!
I do find Snooker confusing as we don't really have this class at the shows I go to but people very kindly explained the basics a while back on here when I asked so I do have rough idea and agree with Sophie - very tactical!

You must be so proud of your team :biggrin2:
 
Thanks all
Yes very pleased with our progress.

Storm was really, really slowing down she got way too heavy 22 lbs, too many treats MY Fault and was really slowing down she was only running in the mid to high 4's for an avg yps. She has been on a very heavy duty weight and exercise program and I have her down to around 19.8 lbs right now with a goal to get her to around 16.5 to 17 lbs . IT is really doing wonders. 2 weeks ago she Ran a master jumpers 190 yd course in 32.24 for a Q and was the fastest Qualifier of all qualifying dogs by .02 and that included all the 22, and 26 inch Border collies with a 5.9 YPS so we are making some real tangible progress.
 
Way to go! Great run! Loved seeing her kick up the dirt :)

You should share some of the great pics you posted on FB with the dogs and their ribbons!
 
Back
Top