Cadbury DOESN'T Share!!!

labgirl

Forums Sage
Yesterday afternoon we all had ice cream on the cliff. When I got to the end of the cone I was showing Cadbury off getting him to 'sit up and beg' for the end.

Well friends were walking Poppy the GR and she caught sight of the ice cream and sat down behind Cadbury with that 'fixed' look.

She looked so cute and started licking her chops so I nicked the end of mum's cone and gave it to Poppy.

Can you imagine Cadbury's horror! He had been poised to show another trick for mum's ice cream and I just GAVE it to Poppy. And apparently despite Poppy being one of his many girlfriends he wasn't pleased about sharing.

He looked to me, then to Poppy, then finally sat before mum in the vain hope another cone would magically appear in her hand.

You could see on that dog's face he was absolutely appalled I had given his second cone away! :lol:

He is going to have a shock when sheltie pup comes!:biggrin2:
 
Can you imagine Cadbury's horror! He had been poised to show another trick for mum's ice cream and I just GAVE it to Poppy.

I have done that to Smudge before. :lol: I made him do a trick, and Fluffy walked by so I just gave her a treat. :yes: Smudge talks, moans, and groans sometimes. He barked and told me off for it! :biggrin2::eek2:
 
Lol, if I do that with Sheltie pup around Jessica I'm going to have serious jealousy issues:lol:

Smudge tells my sister off all the time. It starts out like this:

Julie: You don't want none!
Smudge: ........
Julie: I SAID you don't want none!
Smudge: arr...
Julie: YOU DON'T WANT NONE!
Smudge: arr rawr arrr BARK! BARK! BARK! *jumbled sheltie talking*
Julie: That's what I thought! *walks off*



They are so weird. :rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top