Callan and his big boy ball!

Clara and Tara LOVE the big balls. But Tara LOVES to push them into the rosebushes, where the big balls go to die.:sadsmile:
 
It's forbiden inside my hose to play with the ball, neither dogs and children!!:no:

...but who wants a ball having a hole agility park.....sofas, pufs, stairs....ideal for zoomies!!:lol:
 
Aren't Shelties wonderful soccer players?! Blithe loves to play with his big ball too, but only inside. He won't play with anything in the yard, and I've always wondered why.

When he plays with the ball inside he always has another toy in his mouth. Maybe that's how they teach human soccer players the hands off approach.
 
Thanks everyone! We now are progressing on the soft bite Frisbee. After so many near misses he finally got it mid air today! Yippee! Getting him to give it up is always the challenge, however. Most of the game seems to be "keep away"! No I don't plan on doing agility with him. I think he would be excellent at it, but I just don't have the time!

As for his coat. He's going to be a smaller boy, I think. At 32.5 weeks, he's 19 pounds. I can't measure him accurately, but no more than 15 inches I think. Small boned as well. But his coat! OH MY! It's crazy! Most is undercoat.....guard hair still to grow in. Callan looks like a puff ball on stilts (with his tiny little legs!)

At this age, Bacca looked like the ugly duckling, though he finally got his coat at about 2 years. And ended up with the most beautiful feathers and ruff I'd ever seen!

Indy got his undercoat early as well, and never grew feathers like Bacca, but full coat nonetheless. Double-edged sword here!
 
He looks like one of those European soccer stars -- great moves and hair blowing in the breeze!!
 
Back
Top