Can a puppy go from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. without a potty break?

Coop was 10 weeks and we had read all the things saying you would have to get up in the night so......no judging......we put a blow up mattress in the living room next to his crate so we could get him up quickly! He slept straight through...I did not! lol. Cooper is still in his crate in our bedroom at night. He runs into it after his last walk before bed and that’s it until morning, not so much as a peep. We toy with the idea of not using it, but as he seems happy we will keep it up.
My first morning with Piper I woke up and thought OMG its morning...is he ok??? Why didn’t he wake me??? I lifted the cover and he was just waiting for me to get up:lol:. Honestly though they’ve all slept through the night from day 1.
 
I always have the puppy in my bed :yes:
(or an extension if the bed is narrow)
if they start walking around - up and fast out with the puppy
- fast into bed again and sleep on :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top