Abigail's Mom
Forums Regular
Abigail is 9 months old. She is on Wellness adult food, 1/2 cup in the morning and 1/2 cup in the afternoon. For the past two mornings Abigail eats her breakfast and then about 2 hours later after playing around and chewing on her toys, she will very casually barf up a few morsels of food and then continues playing around as if nothing happened. She does not do this after lunch.
I can't figure out why? Should I not feed her first thing in the morning? She has been on Wellness puppy and we recently switched to Wellness adult. She has always been a "casual barfer" but I am just concerned if this is normal??
Thanks for all of your expert opinions
I can't figure out why? Should I not feed her first thing in the morning? She has been on Wellness puppy and we recently switched to Wellness adult. She has always been a "casual barfer" but I am just concerned if this is normal??
Thanks for all of your expert opinions

Bwhahahaha!