Cat Food

I am the same as the others. My cat gets fed on the washing machine (only place Tully cant jump on) and the dogs have to eat their meals immediately. I dont free feed the cat per se - i put out small amounts of food 4 times a day, she can eat it all or save some its up to her. I have never free fed my cats and they have always been healthy and slim. There are way too many tubby kittys in this world.
 
I agree with the others. Feed the cats high and give the dogs meals and then pick it up.

Cats by nature are small meal eaters 20-25 meals a day. Dogs are usually large meal eaters , all the food they can get at one time if they don't eat for a day or 2 they will not not be harmed. Free fed dogs tend to get fat. Especially shelties. A cat going without food for a day could get very very sick.

I do truely free feed my cat but he is the only I have been able to do that with. I just put fill up the bowl and thats that. He has been 10 lbs his whole life.
 
Back
Top