Chris Christiansen T rake, 1/2 price, questions about

Not yet.....I guess I need to check on my order status......I should have received it by now.....
 
It arrived today.

But here's the thing....this is not a T-brush slicker, like the link below (#A416)

http://www.chrissystems.com/grooming-tools/brushes-/pet-grooming-show-dog-and-cat-t-brushes.aspx

Neither is it a rake. It's a bathing brush....whatever that is. (#A414)

http://www.chrissystems.com/save-on-pet-grooming-products-chris-christensen-factory-outlet.aspx

So be careful with your product numbers.

That being said, it was half-price and I got a free bottle of Ice on Ice plus a sampler of Magic Foam....so it was still worth it.

Just got to figure out what I'm supposed to do with this? I assume I use it to strip out dead hair while bathing. I CAN say, that it does not work like a rake on dry hair for sure.
 
It arrived today.

But here's the thing....this is not a T-brush slicker, like the link below (#A416)

http://www.chrissystems.com/grooming-tools/brushes-/pet-grooming-show-dog-and-cat-t-brushes.aspx

Neither is it a rake. It's a bathing brush....whatever that is. (#A414)

http://www.chrissystems.com/save-on-pet-grooming-products-chris-christensen-factory-outlet.aspx

So be careful with your product numbers.

That being said, it was half-price and I got a free bottle of Ice on Ice plus a sampler of Magic Foam....so it was still worth it.

Just got to figure out what I'm supposed to do with this? I assume I use it to strip out dead hair while bathing. I CAN say, that it does not work like a rake on dry hair for sure.

Thankyou Barb!! I think I will wait for a T brush to go on sale now. I did avoid buying the T rake until I heard from you on this. Hmmm... I guess you could wet your dog and then use this rake?
 
I went on the internet to see if I can figure out how to use this thing....nothing yet.....

I've seen rubber shampooer's and that makes sense. But this brush, just does not. As you say, perhaps, I'll bring it to the cottage and next time I wet down the dogs, I'll see how it works as a wet hair rake.
 
I've seen rubber shampooer's and that makes sense. But this brush, just does not.

Maybe you could email their customer service, explain that you thought you were getting a different brush, and ask them what the proper use of this brush is.
 
Maybe you could email their customer service, explain that you thought you were getting a different brush, and ask them what the proper use of this brush is.

I did already....the answer I got was not worth mentioning.....
 
Back
Top