Sorry if this is redundant, I've scoured the forums and studied all of the various posts on puppies height/weight, and types of food, etc...but we are still a little stumped. Cali is just turning 4 mos old, but has grown somewhat awkwardly it seems. She is getting thicker in the middle (with a little belly) but her legs are growing long and skinny! I would hate to cut back on a growing baby's food and deprive her of proper nutrients, but at the same time, I know there are repercussions to having an overweight and unhealthy animal. She gets an average amount of exercise (2 or 3 walks a day, lots of fetch and chasing the cats) and she's about 11.5 in, weighing 8.3 lbs. Everyone I talk to seems to have a different idea of how much she should be eating. Thanks in advance for your help, hopefully ill soon be able to explain to friends/family why Cali has been looking a little "sausage-like" lately, as they have said. 