Clan Duncan and Maramet Shelties

Well, here I am. Thanks to my friend I was able to navigate this website and join. I am computerally (new word :wink2:) disadvantaged. but I made it.
Yes, I was owned by Taffy. She was my heart dog. I also owned Riot (Ch. Piper's Strolling Minstrel) for quite a while, until his passing (another wonderful dog), and owned Banchory Reflection for about 5 yrs, during which time Ch Banchory Back Stop was conceived in my kitchen :biggrin2:. That about covers the highlites. It's been quite a ride.

Welcome to our forum -- we're all glad you're here!
 
Welcome, I know the name, and seen the site, very impressive. I might have said this before and I will say it again, its so much fun to know the family tree of our beloved shelties. Its really awful that I am more interested in their line then I am my own.

Glad you made it, I am not the most computer literate person, like getting pictures on here and such. Everyone is so nice here, the site is fun and informative. I know you can be a big plus and add to the info.

Great to have you!!!
 
I know what you mean sable. Unless my pups came from Maramet I have no clue to their lineage. It really is neat to be able to get to that info. My Maizie, Holly and Shanjen came from sheltielady who got them from the previous owners son. She also runs a rescue. I may not know their pedigree...but they are just as wonderful to me
 
I've been to the sight and I would have to say I LOVE your stories! :lol: Especially the one with Kraft Caramel. Glad to have you!
 
Back
Top