labgirl
Forums Sage
I've watched the video several times and from what I can see Jocu glances at your hand or possibly face and loses track of the next jump, in that split second he misses the jump.
I wouldn't worry about it too much as for the rest he was really storming. As I said before something distracted him and caused him to look at you. One of those little glitches.
Why for instance, on Tuesday night, did Merlin decide to spin around and around a single weave pole rather than do the full set?
I wouldn't worry about it too much as for the rest he was really storming. As I said before something distracted him and caused him to look at you. One of those little glitches.
Why for instance, on Tuesday night, did Merlin decide to spin around and around a single weave pole rather than do the full set?

