Coming Soon!

Very pretty, Ann! Happy, happy birthday to you... just think, on your next birthday, you could be with her at a dog show!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
Wait! I can buy a Sheltie for my birthday? Why has no one told me this before? Sheesh! Flurry is beautiful! Is she a sable merle or light colored sable (or is that normal sable and I'm just used to all these dark ones? hehe).

Happy birthday!!! I'm so jealous.
 
Wait! I can buy a Sheltie for my birthday? Why has no one told me this before? Sheesh! Flurry is beautiful! Is she a sable merle or light colored sable (or is that normal sable and I'm just used to all these dark ones? hehe).

Happy birthday!!! I'm so jealous.

Thanks! She finally arrived last week! See my new pics in the new thread "It's Flurry Time". Yes, picking out your own gifts is definitely the way to go! :)
 
Back
Top