Conditoner?

A good basic shampoo is Mane and Tail, which you can get anywhere.

I use Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner on my crew, which I buy at Walmart. I absolutely love it, not only is it cheap, it makes their roughs sparkling white every time and the conditioner leaves their coats soft and smooth (if you like it that way).
 
I always use a conditioner...either Ice on Ice or my latest fave - CC Coat Dressing.

I find using the conditioner is all in the brushing technique. You can fluff it up if your pup needs the oomph or finish off with a smoothing if pup has the tendency to wavy....but do it while its still a little damp.

I use the CC Coat Dressing on the ruff....love, love, love it! its as close as I've come to a show brush without the chalk, etc. And does not seem to leave alot of residue....that's the only downside of spray in conditioners is that it can leave residue.

Between bathes, if I feel the boys are feeling a little greasy, I'll sprinkle a little baby powder to lift the grease. Seems to work great.
 
Back
Top