Could've named him Han Solo

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
Because he is a scruffy looking nerf herder. Well, I'm sure that if you showed him a nerf, he would herd it.

These were taken at his graduation last night. He graduated even though he is shaky on his "stay". But we also found out, that it's okay for him to be not as good at stay because that's an advanced level trick.
 
What an absolutely sweet face and smile! Too cute!

He got to the point that he knew there were a lot of treats involved in the class, and he loved that. He got a treat for each sit, so all anyone had to do was glance at him and he would sit. If you forgot to treat, he'd tap you with his paw. He also got to the point that he wanted the kids to pet him!
 
Big progress and congratulations. As to his name, I think you unknowingly named him well, after all, Rocket is giving you the ride of your life!!! (Giggle) :winkgrin:
 
Big progress and congratulations. As to his name, I think you unknowingly named him well, after all, Rocket is giving you the ride of your life!!! (Giggle) :winkgrin:

He has moments when he is the sweetest thing in the universe. I cling to those moments when he destroys a box of tissues, or a roll of TP, or today's mail, or well- you get the point. The trainer laughed at him because as she was working with him on stay, she would take a step, and so would he. She said he might be a dancer instead of a stayer. I said, Well, we all dance all of the time. Cooper puts his front feet on me and we boogie.
 
Back
Top